Monday, May 18, 2009

Chilly weather!

Finally got Callyn to wear a beanie today. He usually asks from about 6am to ride his bike outside and the temps are now zero and below at that hour. I try to stall the riding until a bit later in the morning but it is still jolly cold!

He is riding so well without his balance wheels but the bike is getting a bit small and probably won't last too much longer if he carries on riding over rocks and things!

What a champ!


Stocked up on Big his and Little his winter undies today! Both boys love their new comfie and warm jocks!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good pair of undies!

    Was this one of the outcomes of the girls shopping trip the other day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callyn looks so competent on his bike. Just like mom & dad I guess!

    Wow, is it really below zero - that's even colder than us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I bought more for the boys and Jordy than for myself! I much prefer buying clothes for the kids than for me!

    Yes, it is cold but it does warm up in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lighting in the bike pics is beautiful Kerry!
    He looks like her really enjoys his little bike!!

    Adam is very impressed...he cannot ride a bike yet :o) He's just not driven to give it a go yet I think.

    I agree that it is much easier to shop for children than myself.

    ReplyDelete