Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RAINY DAYS!

We have had really cold, wet and miserable weather the last few days so we have hung out in the warm playroom quite a lot. We did quite a few of our puzzles. I was surprised how well Callyn did when I was busy helping Jordy!

Camerman Callyn again!

This afternoon they were desperate to play outside and of course they got muddy and a bit cold. (I was freezing and watched them through the window!) They ended up bathing at 3:45 and having supper at 4:30! To get them to bath I bribed them with sprinkles. We only had red and yellow left hence the colour!

Looks like a bit of a blood bath!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. But better than just a yellow bath...we have a rule here: "don't eat the yellow snow!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth says I must be just like you - I can play games for hours with the kids. Never too old to have a happy childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I really love playing with them and I LOVE toys!

    ReplyDelete