Monday, January 4, 2010

For Mom and Dad

Just look what slept in your bedroom with you for 12 days!

When I was packing the Christmas tree away I found it in the top of the cupboard. It took almost a bottle of Doom and an hour to die!
You know I don't like killing spiders but after finding almost 100 baby spiders in my bath......she had to go! Although she is in a bottle now with the other one we caught in the kitchen - this new one's body is double the size of the other one!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you Kerry how grateful I am that this monster only decided to make an appearance after we left!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily you didn't look up when getting your clothes out the cupboard! He's in a bottle for your next visit!

    ReplyDelete