Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Free State Care in Action

My friend, Helena, and I are volunteers for Free State Care in Action. We helped at a holiday programme for kids whose families are on welfare. I just helped for a bit on the Tuesday but on the Thursday I was there all day so I took Callyn and Jordy as well! They had fun too!


Cole, Helena's little boy and Callyn and Jordy's friend, had a lot of fun too!




Rope Skipping!

Archery


Colouring in

The moms also had a few talks.


Callyn enjoyed jumping rope!



The moms were taught how to bake a pudding. It was yummy!






The little girl on the right is also a volunteer's helper.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way of witnessing to the underpriviledged Kerry. It's great that Callyn & Jordy also got involved. It sure looks as if all the children had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete