Monday, January 30, 2012

Experi Buddies

Today, Callyn, Jordy, Ross and Vicky-Lee started Experi Buddies. It is held once a week for half an hour and the teachers name is Suzaane. Today they learnt about Einstein and chemical reactions.

They had so much fun and were so excited! Callyn couldn't stop talking to the teacher and was full of confidence!

Little Miss Einstein! I actually think she looks like a doctor!

And Little Mr Einstein - I think he looks like a professor!

The best was the floating tea bag! The teacher took a tea bag, snipped off the ends and lit the top. It burnt and then lifted up into the air! They couldn't wait to try it on our tea bags but we had the wrong ones so tomorrow I must buy Liptons Earl Grey with the tags!


I love the looks on their faces!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, I hope that Callyn and Jordy Enjoyed it!
    ~Tane♥
    P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasure, Tane - you have a lovely blog! And thanks for the beautiful card - your words mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete