Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Eating birthday cake.
Jordy's party dress is very special - When I met Donovan 9 years ago, we told my Mom we wanted to start a family so she started making clothes (although she was also making clothes for her other grandchildren). When she passed away 8 years ago I had to clear out her townhouse. I found so many clothes already finished. She had made this dress for her future granddaughter and now at least Jordy has something really special from her Granny that she unfortunately could not meet.

Callyn helped Jordy open her presents!


Wow, what a mess!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The dress looks beautiful on Jordy - Mom would have been proud! Wish she was still around to enjoy all her grandchildren! Sad... (I'm so glad you kept the outfits!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sad. I miss her so much now that we have kids. I have so many questions for her, like when did we start crawling, walking, talking etc. She's the only one that would remember.

    ReplyDelete