Thursday, March 6, 2008

Trampoline

Callyn and Jordy got a new trampoline yesterday so I built it for them today!

Callyn nagged for days for us to get one because the occupational therapist said that both kids were physically advanced and needed a trampoline to satisfy certain needs. She said it would probably stop Callyn from jumping off furniture and high places! So when daddy agreed to get one, monkey asked for it every day until I bought it yesterday. But then it was raining yesterday so we had to wait until today to build it!

So guess what we'll be doing for the next few days!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. very cool!
    not just the next few days...the rest of his childhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! Wow, and it's actually very exhausting. I think I'm going to get fit jumping with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that looks like fun! I can see Donovan exerting some energy on the trampoline too. "Don, it's 2am, now come inside please..." Fun!

    ReplyDelete