Saturday, January 17, 2009

Heee, hee!

I never thought I'd see the day.......

I sometimes leave Jordy with Teresa when she is sleeping so that I can go to the gym or just do a bit shopping as it is easier with just one child! If she wakes up before I am home, she is quite happy to play with Teresa and when I got home the other day I almost fell over when I saw her on the back!!!! Terasa said Jordy kept telling her she was going to fall but once she was tied on and felt secure, she was very happy! I thought this sight was really funny!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sight!
    'only in Africa!'
    I'm sure Jordy felt really good up there - did she fall asleep?

    (Ruth has been trying to make a comment here too, but for some reason it wasn't going through yesterday...?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had just woken from a sleep so no, she didn't sleep, but I'm sure she would have if she was tired. I still use my African Baby Carrier if I want to get her to sleep and we aren't at home.

    ReplyDelete