Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Party

The pinata! Callyn and I made it and it took about 3 weeks to make!






Jordy and baby Caleb. He is exactly 2 years younger but the same height!

Monique! I taught Monique from Gr 7 to Gr 12 and she is now 23 and engaged. Monique has been to 6 out of 7 Callyn's birthday parties and she visits often. She is also our baby sitter!


Shaun, Monique's fiance.


Callyn and Shaun



It was too windy for candles but we sang anyway!



Posted by PicasaI was a little scared here. Helena made me go down this slide!

4 comments:

  1. :D You were brave, Kerry!! I absolutely loved water world!! My Dad says that we can go again when our Nana and Oupa come... Can't wait!! Thank you so much for the delicious treats, Kerry! It was so much fun. Grace has gone on and on and on and on about wanting to go again, in fact, everyone has!! Grace says she's going there for her party. :)
    Lots of love
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you all enjoyed it! I was a bit worried as I had never been there before but luckily it was great. It was also super to have your whole family there, although Jacob was missing, wasn't he? I hope you have as much fun the next time too. Callyn also wants to go back there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lot of creativity on the cake, Kerry. You did such a good job! (as always) It looks as if everyone had a good time (including you) love the pic of you coming down the slide!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mom! I actually enjoyed doing this cake! But I didn't like that big slide - only the smaller ones!

    ReplyDelete