Sunday, February 14, 2010

EEEEK!

The other day I asked Jordy to pack the toilet paper into the cupboard for me - I was busy in the kitchen. She was gone for quite a long time and then I heard her and Callyn playing happily. Shrieks of laughter, giggles and lots of running around and talking! I was so happy that they were playing nicely. My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to take a peek to see what was making them so happy. I came across 2 happy kids and 9 rolls of double ply toilet paper all over my room!


I tried to be really angry but it was actually so funny that I burst out laughing! They didn't get a smack this time but they had to clean up the mess and every little scrap of paper was collected and saved for their bums!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Two little terrorists looking so innocent!!!!! Dad and I had such a good laugh. (partners in crime they are) Love them.

    ReplyDelete