Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A fun day with Granny!

Jordy and Granny baked gingerbread men and ginger cookies today but I think Jordy ate more of the dough than the actual cookies baked! Luckily Granny made a double batch!


A quick cuddle before bed!

Last night Callyn slept the whole night in his granny's bed and at 3:20am Jordy came to our room and asked if it was morning as she wanted to climb into bed with Granny. I told her NO but she asked again if she could go so I said yes just so as I could go back to sleep! Mom said she felt this little hand lift the covers and then Jordy quietly climbed in, not saying a word!

This morning I asked Callyn if he had a good sleep in Granny's bed and he said, "NO, Granny snores and makes funny noises. I'm never, ever sleeping in her bed again!"

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful time I had with these two precious angels! Sorry about the snoring Callyn! It was so funny that I had to let grandpa and Pam know about this & needless to say, they thought it was hilarious. It was so good to be with you guys to experience the excitement of Callyn & Jordy's first bike race, & then Callyn goes and wins his race!!Well done my big boy.

    ReplyDelete