Friday, May 14, 2010

Jordy wanted to get muddy and it was a bit chilly yesterday so I put her in Callyn's old overalls and she was so impressed!

Daniel came to play and the boys had great fun making dams and rivers.

Today we did a bit of drawing on the big white board. Callyn is not very keen on drawing!


The top blue picture is of our family. Jordy and I are the smallest!!! Of course, Daddy is the biggest even though I am taller in real life! The bottom blue picture is Callyn. I persuaded him to draw a tummy instead of just a straight line! After I had taken the photo I noticed that Jordy had also tried to draw people and even a few faces!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics!
    Kids are pretty much into extremes - either an ultra skinny straight line or a big round tummy!

    Big grin and sweet stick fingers.
    Jordy, you draw well too!

    ReplyDelete