Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday

Clearly our company leaves a lot to be desired!

We braaied today with Ansie and Dieter and the kiddies!

Jordy wanted her hair straightened today!

When my mom passed away and I packed up her house, I found a few tracksuits that had been completed except for the elastic which was held in place with a pin. I thought maybe they were for Abby and Joel but they were too big at the time. So I packed them up and found them a couple of years ago. I fitted the pants, sewed the elastic and now Jordy has a few tracksuits from her Granny she unfortunately never met. Very special!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Very special Kerry!
    So clearly mom's style of tracksuit that we both knew so well!

    I'm so pleased that Jordy got to wear this now while she still fits it!

    She's so pretty and the straight hair looks lovely - but I love the curls too!

    ReplyDelete