Thursday, April 28, 2011


They loved the bunnies!

Jordy loves Jubi to carry her and .....

....this is how Joel carries Callyn! (Callyn has been hugging Abby all day!)


Jordy was upset because she got lost for a few seconds - the third time that day! She always looks to Callyn for sympathy!  I think I need to buy her a leash!

The train ride around the showgrounds was lovely and great value for money!


Carry me Joel!


Tea cups - I almost passed out!

Octopus - very scary for me but not for Jordy who decided to let go of the bar and almost give me a heart attack!

Abby was so kind to look after Jordy on the horses!

Big jolly jumper! Callyn didn't like it much and was a bit scared!

This is more his scene! Sweet boy!

Posted by PicasaKerdoni's again for supper! Say "cheese" Callyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment